Human resources is a crucial aspect of your company’s success. When your HR team is supported and able to work efficiently, teams are more productive and employees are happier. This webinar, however, will discuss the top seven human resources mistakes your company may be making that are negatively affecting your employees and your bottom line.
During this hour-long webinar, Bethany Holliday, PHR, SHRM-CP, Cornerstone’s director of human resources, outlines the most risky aspects of HR that your team may be overlooking, from ignoring employee complaints to not having a current handbook.
Contact our human resources company for ways to improve the efficiency of your company.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue