Companies of all sizes are implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy. With employees being more connected than ever and remote work becoming more common, employees and employers see many benefits from allowing employees to work from their own devices. If your human resources team has implemented a BYOD policy, you need to be aware of the legal, financial, security and privacy considerations that come with it.
In this webinar, Cornerstone’s Human Resources Director Bethany Holliday, PHR, SHRM-CP, discusses the risks associated with allowing employees to use personal devices for work and outline the best BYOD policies to protect your company and your employees.
Our human resources company is ready to help you determine the best policies for an efficient workplace. Contact Cornerstone today.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue