On Thursday, April 26, the IRS announced that the maximum family contribution limit for Health Savings Accounts is raised to back to $6,900.
This cancels out the March 5 reduction to $6,850.
Employees who received a corrective distribution according to the $6,850 amount may repay the contribution of the HSA up to $6,900. The individual contribution limit for 2018 remains $3,450.
At Cornerstone, we keep you up to date with current legislative news related to health savings, employee benefits, and other human resources information. Contact our employee benefits administration company today if you’d like to learn more.
- Top Cited OSHA Violations
- OSHA’s Top Ten Cited Violations of 2019
- Firework and 4th of July Safety
- Navigating Multiple Leaves of Absence Requirements
- Integrating Leaves Of Absence Or Other Accommodations
- Returning to Work Post COVID-19
- Reopening Measures After COVID-19
- How To Support Your Employees in a Time of Uncertainty
- The CARES Act – A Review of the Details
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers