Cornerstone Consultant Brad Snitzer was featured in the industry-leading magazine BenefitsPRO this month.
He discusses what insurance industry pros should eliminate from their vocabulary.
The article, titled The Insurance Broker’s List of Banned Words, features insights from insurance consultants across the country, including two employees benefits consultants from Cornerstone Insurance Group.
Brad’s answer to the question, “What word or phrase would you like to see eliminated from the industry, and why?” is “Selling plans across state lines“. Read the article to find out why.
Since 1971, Cornerstone has helped organizations develop employee benefits packages that create the healthiest and happiest team possible. Contact a Cornerstone Insurance Group employee benefits consultant to help create an employee benefits program that is right for your company.
- Returning to Work Post COVID-19
- Reopening Measures After COVID-19
- How To Support Your Employees in a Time of Uncertainty
- The CARES Act – A Review of the Details
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations