Experiencing personal health problems ranks near the top of the list of life’s stressors. During difficult times, the Family Medical Leave Act often creates confusion and questions for employers and employees.
In this webinar, Bethany also clarifies the differences between FMLA and company leave of absence policies, including the rights and responsibilities of the company and the employee in both cases. She also discusses how a leave of absence may be protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act and the importance of having a formal leave of absence policy if your organization is not subject to FMLA guidelines.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue