Employee safety is an integral piece of your company’s risk management programs.
Even if your company does not require on-the-job transportation, HR and risk management teams should work together to develop policies and training that keep your employees’ safety top-of-mind year-round.
In this webinar, Cornerstone’s Director of Loss Control Tom Scherrer outlines the steps you can take this winter to prevent accidents and keep employees safe while driving.
Click here for a sample of fleet safety topics that will be covered in this month’s webinar.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue