To be successful, an employee wellness program requires a thoughtful strategy and coordinated effort. In this webinar, Cornerstone’s Director of Wellness Leah Hammel, will teach business owners, HR professionals, and wellness leaders how to collect wellness and claims data, and more importantly, how to put it to work.
From sick days to expensive drug usage, numbers can help you bridge the gap between employee needs and the goals of your broader employee insurance program, ultimately influencing costs.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations
- What You Should Be Doing 6 Months Before Renewal
- Cornerstone Named 2019 Best Place to Work Finalist
- Webinar: Aggregate Data and What to Do With It
- The Best Time to Begin Your Renewal Process (Hint: It Isn’t When You Think)