This one hour webinar reviews up-to-the minute guidance on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) signed by the President on Friday March, 27th. This webinar addresses the provisions in the law which have significant implications for businesses and employees who have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace
- What We Can Learn From the 10 Most Cited OSHA Standards for 2020
- Pharmacy Benefit Managers: What Are They and How Can They Help?
- COVID-19 Carrier Updates – UnitedHealthcare
- COVID-19 Carrier Updates – Cigna
- COVID-19 Carrier Updates – Blue Cross Blue Shield of IL
- COVID-19 Carrier Updates – Anthem Blue Cross
- COVID-19 Carrier Updates – Aetna