This one hour webinar reviews up-to-the minute guidance on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES) signed by the President on Friday March, 27th. This webinar addresses the provisions in the law which have significant implications for businesses and employees who have been affected by the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Returning to Work Post COVID-19
- Reopening Measures After COVID-19
- How To Support Your Employees in a Time of Uncertainty
- The CARES Act – A Review of the Details
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations