Identifying workplace hazards and violations can be a large and hard to navigate task. In this webinar, Tom Scherrer, our Director of Loss Control, walks through the list of the 10 most cited OSHA violations of 2019. Learn how to quickly identify these common violations to mitigate risks and eliminate these hazards in your company.
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?