The Influenza vaccine is more important than ever this year. This fall the flu could be even more problematic because the second respiratory infection COVID-19 is also circulating. You should get your influenza vaccine as soon as it is available to prevent the possibility of this double infection. This way you can minimize at least 1 of the potential respiratory infections.
Should you get the flu vaccine? When should you get it? What if I get the flu from the vaccine? These are some common questions we will discuss during the ‘Most Common Misconceptions of the Influenza Vaccine’ Webinar.
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace
- What We Can Learn From the 10 Most Cited OSHA Standards for 2020