We are exposed to electrical hazards daily, both on the job and throughout our homes. It is more important now than ever to make sure that your office set up is free from electrical hazards. In this webinar, Cornerstone’s Director of Loss Control, Tom Scherrer, will explore the health and physical hazards of electricity and its use and some basic precautions that should be taken to keep our businesses and homes safe.
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace
- What We Can Learn From the 10 Most Cited OSHA Standards for 2020