A great internship is a first step towards a successful career, and we are committed to giving college students real, valuable experience in a variety of fields through our hands-on summer internship program.
Our 2019 summer interns bring a variety of business and finance interests and skill sets with them, and we are so excited to help them grow over the next several weeks.
Courtney Long will be graduating in December with a major in Finance from the University of Central Missouri. She is from the suburbs south of Chicago.
Her long-term career goal is to someday own an investment property or to renovate a property – but before that time comes, she hopes to get a job in either the banking or insurance industry after graduation. She loves going on hikes, preferably in the mountains, but the Missouri Ozark mountains work just fine. She is excited to start working with such a large wonderful group of people!
Spencer Nathan is currently a senior economics and business student at Indiana University with plans to graduate in 2020. At school Spencer stays busy through his fraternity, Alpha Epsilon Pi. Spencer’s experience with his fraternity has presented him with great opportunities to be a leader and grow as a student and professional. In his free time Spencer enjoys sports and spending time outdoors, especially fishing.
Trevor Rhoads attends Westminster College in Fulton, Mo. He is a senior completing a double major in both accounting and finance. Trevor is on the baseball team, a member of the fraternity Kappa Alpha Order, and involved in the Blue Blazers Investment Committee, an organization for undergraduates to create, manage, and evaluate an investment portfolio.
We are so excited to introduce them to our industry and help them learn more about a career in business, employee benefits, commercial insurance, sales, and human resources.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations
- What You Should Be Doing 6 Months Before Renewal
- Cornerstone Named 2019 Best Place to Work Finalist
- Webinar: Aggregate Data and What to Do With It
- The Best Time to Begin Your Renewal Process (Hint: It Isn’t When You Think)