We do everything we can to prevent a claim, but eventually the inevitable occurs. Be prepared.
Hosted by Amerisure Insurance’s Claims Facility Manager Shannon Humphrey, this webinar covers everything you need to know after a workers’ compensation claim, including ways to reduce costs, lower your risk, and remain compliant.
Join us Apr. 24, 2018
10 – 11 am
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace
- What We Can Learn From the 10 Most Cited OSHA Standards for 2020