The Influenza vaccine is more important than ever this year. This fall the flu could be even more problematic because the second respiratory infection COVID-19 is also circulating. You should get your influenza vaccine as soon as it is available to prevent the possibility of this double infection. This way you can minimize at least 1 of the potential respiratory infections.
Should you get the flu vaccine? When should you get it? What if I get the flu from the vaccine? These are some common questions we will discuss during the ‘Most Common Misconceptions of the Influenza Vaccine’ Webinar.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue