Missouri Governor Greitens announced Friday that he will allow a bill to become a law that reverts St. Louis minimum wage to the state minimum wage of $7.70.
The law, which will go into effect August 28 of this year, will ban local minimum wages, requiring St. Louis to stick to the standardized minimum wage requirement for Missouri.
For more information, read the full article in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
What does this mean for your organization? Contact your human resources company, Cornerstone Insurance Group, today.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue