Cornerstone Consultant Steve Kickham was featured in the industry-leading magazine BenefitsPRO this month, discussing what insurance industry pros should eliminate from their vocabulary.
The article, titled The Insurance Broker’s List of Banned Words, features insights from insurance consultants across the country, including two employee benefits consultants from Cornerstone Insurance Group. Steve’s answer to the question, “What word or phrase would you like to see eliminated from the industry, and why?” is “Broker”. Read the article to find out why.
For 47 years, Cornerstone has helped organizations develop efficient employee benefits packages that attract and retain the best talent. Contact a Cornerstone Insurance Group employee benefits consultant to help create an employee benefits program that is right for your company.
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace
- What We Can Learn From the 10 Most Cited OSHA Standards for 2020