Cornerstone Consultant Steve Kickham was featured in the industry-leading magazine BenefitsPRO this month, discussing what insurance industry pros should eliminate from their vocabulary.
The article, titled The Insurance Broker’s List of Banned Words, features insights from insurance consultants across the country, including two employee benefits consultants from Cornerstone Insurance Group. Steve’s answer to the question, “What word or phrase would you like to see eliminated from the industry, and why?” is “Broker”. Read the article to find out why.
For 47 years, Cornerstone has helped organizations develop efficient employee benefits packages that attract and retain the best talent. Contact a Cornerstone Insurance Group employee benefits consultant to help create an employee benefits program that is right for your company.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue