OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s) electronic reporting deadline is extended until midnight on Dec. 31, 2017.
Employers that are required to electronically submit their 2016 OSHA Form 300A data through the Injury Tracking Application (ITA) but missed the Dec. 15, 2017 deadline now have until Dec. 31, 2017 to do so without penalty.
If you have any questions, please contact your Cornerstone risk management consultant today.
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace
- What We Can Learn From the 10 Most Cited OSHA Standards for 2020