OSHA (the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s) electronic reporting deadline is extended until midnight on Dec. 31, 2017.
Employers that are required to electronically submit their 2016 OSHA Form 300A data through the Injury Tracking Application (ITA) but missed the Dec. 15, 2017 deadline now have until Dec. 31, 2017 to do so without penalty.
If you have any questions, please contact your Cornerstone risk management consultant today.
- Returning to Work Post COVID-19
- Reopening Measures After COVID-19
- How To Support Your Employees in a Time of Uncertainty
- The CARES Act – A Review of the Details
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations