The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has increased the annual dollar limits for various welfare and retirement plan limits for 2018, including HDHPs, HSAs, FSAs and 401(k) plans.
These changes may affect employee benefits plan designs. Employers should ensure their plan administration will be consistent with the new limits and communicate the new limits to employees during open enrollment periods.
Read more information on the upcoming increases. Please contact your employee benefits consultant at Cornerstone Insurance Group or email email@example.com if you require further insights.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue