We’re so thankful for the employees who have helped us build a culture of well-being and teamwork! To honor our employees, we are sharing Cornerstone’s values, which are composed of the following principles:
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
It’s what drives us. Serving others, whether that be our client employers, their employees, or our coworkers, is the number one focus of our team. We want to play a significant role in bettering
our clients’ and their employees’ lives and believe our work as a human resources company is an essential part of that mission. We will use all of the resources available to us to serve others in a way that truly makes a difference.
It feels good to make a difference in the community. And it’s more fun when we do it together. We work to give back to causes that mean something to us. In doing so, we build a team that can count
on each other.
Being fearless isn’t making reckless decisions, it means standing behind what you do. We work to be a leader in the employee benefits and risk management industries. We strive to be proactive
in our engagements, knowing that if we stick to our ethics we can move forward confidently. Stepping outside the status quo is the only way to grow — as a business and as individuals.
All worthwhile relationships have to be built on a firm belief of reliability, ability and strength. We pride ourselves in taking ownership of our work. We are accountable for being transparent, remaining ethical, and staying true to our values.
PARTNER WITH INNOVATORS
Partnership is essential to running a successful business. We surround ourselves with clients and team members who are transforming their industries and staying competitive through innovative business practices.
Congrats to all the 2018 Best Places to Work finalists. At Cornerstone Insurance Group, we want to offer the best services available, from employee benefits to human resources. We also know that can only be done by having the best team available. Are you interested in joining our employee benefits company? Contact Cornerstone today.
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue