A Fresh Look at Employee Benefits
Each year, St. Louis Business Journal features local companies and nonprofit entities who take employee health and wellness seriously. These companies go above and beyond in providing innovative opportunities for employees to become their best selves. Knowing that employee wellness programs can help increase engagement at work, lower risks of illness, and increase work-life balance, we strive to offer our team a variety of wellness-focused resources. As an employee benefits consultant, some of the resources we provide include:
- Group training sessions with a personal trainer twice per week
- Access to a registered dietitian and nutritionist
- Lunch and learn events, featuring health-focused speakers
- A wellness room where employees can meditate, practice yoga, or stretch
- Volunteer opportunities at local nonprofits
- Hiking groups and opportunities to participate in a 5k race
We have been featured as a finalist in the Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Awards since its inception in 2012 and work every day to provide our clients with the tools they need to make impactful employee benefits. We know that happy and healthy employees make for a happier and healthier company culture.
Get in touch with our employee benefits administration company today to find out how you too can become a healthiest employer!
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations
- What You Should Be Doing 6 Months Before Renewal
- Cornerstone Named 2019 Best Place to Work Finalist
- Webinar: Aggregate Data and What to Do With It
- The Best Time to Begin Your Renewal Process (Hint: It Isn’t When You Think)