A Fresh Look at Employee Benefits
Each year, St. Louis Business Journal features local companies and nonprofit entities who take employee health and wellness seriously. These companies go above and beyond in providing innovative opportunities for employees to become their best selves. Knowing that employee wellness programs can help increase engagement at work, lower risks of illness, and increase work-life balance, we strive to offer our team a variety of wellness-focused resources. As an employee benefits consultant, some of the resources we provide include:
- Group training sessions with a personal trainer twice per week
- Access to a registered dietitian and nutritionist
- Lunch and learn events, featuring health-focused speakers
- A wellness room where employees can meditate, practice yoga, or stretch
- Volunteer opportunities at local nonprofits
- Hiking groups and opportunities to participate in a 5k race
We have been featured as a finalist in the Business Journal’s Healthiest Employer Awards since its inception in 2012 and work every day to provide our clients with the tools they need to make impactful employee benefits. We know that happy and healthy employees make for a happier and healthier company culture.
Get in touch with our employee benefits administration company today to find out how you too can become a healthiest employer!
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace
- What We Can Learn From the 10 Most Cited OSHA Standards for 2020