On Thursday, April 26, the IRS announced that the maximum family contribution limit for Health Savings Accounts is raised to back to $6,900.
On Monday, March 5, 2018, the IRS announced that the maximum family contribution limit to a Health Savings Account (HSA) has been reduced from $6,900 to $6,850 for 2018.
Missouri Governor Greitens announced Friday that he will allow a bill to become a law that reverts St. Louis minimum wage to the state minimum wage of $7.70.
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention