The New York Times just reported that the Equifax breach was caused by the negligence of one employee. Despite the risk management and security measures the consumer credit reporting agency had taken to protect the sensitive data of its more than 800 million customers, it took only one person to make a single devastating mistake that would jeopardize the company’s entire operation.
On Aug. 25, 2015, the Identity Theft Resource Center released a report that summarized security breaches.
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue
- Adapting to Changing Workforce Trends in a Post COVID-19 Environment
- Promote Healthy Eating in the Workplace
- Top Safety Measures to Avoid Heat Illness in the Workforce
- Why Simplifying Employee Benefits Information Is Important
- Optimize Your Employee Wellness Program
- OSHA’s Walking-Working Surfaces Standard and Fall Prevention
- Remote Work and the Future of the Workplace
- COBRA Subsidy 2021: What Should I Know?
- COVID-19 Vaccination Programs in the Workplace