The New York Times just reported that the Equifax breach was caused by the negligence of one employee. Despite the risk management and security measures the consumer credit reporting agency had taken to protect the sensitive data of its more than 800 million customers, it took only one person to make a single devastating mistake that would jeopardize the company’s entire operation.
On Aug. 25, 2015, the Identity Theft Resource Center released a report that summarized security breaches.
- Top Cited OSHA Violations
- OSHA’s Top Ten Cited Violations of 2019
- Firework and 4th of July Safety
- Navigating Multiple Leaves of Absence Requirements
- Integrating Leaves Of Absence Or Other Accommodations
- Returning to Work Post COVID-19
- Reopening Measures After COVID-19
- How To Support Your Employees in a Time of Uncertainty
- The CARES Act – A Review of the Details
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers