The New York Times just reported that the Equifax breach was caused by the negligence of one employee. Despite the risk management and security measures the consumer credit reporting agency had taken to protect the sensitive data of its more than 800 million customers, it took only one person to make a single devastating mistake that would jeopardize the company’s entire operation.
On Aug. 25, 2015, the Identity Theft Resource Center released a report that summarized security breaches.
- Returning to Work Post COVID-19
- Reopening Measures After COVID-19
- How To Support Your Employees in a Time of Uncertainty
- The CARES Act – A Review of the Details
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) – Update for Employers
- HR Update: Coronavirus Information
- Webinar: FLSA Update – Changes to the Overtime Rules
- Employee Benefits: Your Biggest Recruiting (and Retaining) Tool
- Welcome to Our 2019 summer Interns!
- Webinar: 10 Most Common OSHA Violations