With more than 17 years of experience in human resources, Bethany heads up our HR department and offers her consulting services to clients. Bethany is available to assist with workplace issues including employment law, regulatory compliance, policy and procedure development, employee recruitment, training and performance improvement, leadership assessment and development, and other employment relations issues.
Prior to joining our team, Bethany worked as an area human resources manager at a St. Louis-based international manufacturing firm. Bethany’s certifications include Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Society for Human Resource Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP).
- Cyber Security 2022 Update: Ongoing Cyber Turmoil from 2021
- Discover a Better’s Night Sleep: National Sleep Awareness Month
- Benefits Compliance Refresher
- An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing in the Workplace
- 4 Ways to Reduce Health Benefits Costs in 2022
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 3: ACA Reporting
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance Part 2: Safe Harbors
- Affordable Care Act and Benefits Compliance: A Refresher
- Health Plan Transparency Requirements Coming in 2022
- How to Help Your Employees Combat Zoom Fatigue