Recreational and Other Transportation
Whether on the water, in the air, on the road or in the woods, specialty vehicles require specific coverage to protect you and others.
When you push off on an excursion, the last thing you want to think about is your insurance coverage. With Cornerstone, you are covered from bow to stern with our range of coverages to protect your investment. These include:
- All risk provides protection against property damage or loss regardless of the cause in many instances giving you broad protection with few restrictions.
- Worldwide Navigational Capabilities allows you the freedom to sail just about anywhere without concerns about coverage as long as you use a pre-defined navigation plan.
- Uniform Coverage means you receive the same stellar coverage regardless of the size of your yacht. Others might limit the amount of protection for smaller yachts.
- Protection and Indemnity (P&I) gives you coverage for bodily injury or property damages that you or any other insured person are legally obligated to pay (up to the preset limit on your policy). Defense costs are covered above your limit, however.
- Crew Coverage means fewer worries. As a Named Insured on your policy, your crew is covered. Crew coverage includes P&I for crew claims under the Federal Jones Act or similar laws of other nations.
- Newly Acquired Yachts and tenders are automatically covered for 30 days from the purchase date for both hull and P&I coverage.
Cornerstone offers a comprehensive range of coverage options for personal and corporate aircraft, including jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston-powered aircraft, as well as general liability for ground operations. We offer broad coverage for nearly all types of risks including:
- Custom coverage for aircraft flown by you, the owner or a professional pilot.
- Owned aircraft (jets, helicopters and light aircraft).
- Excess liability for fractional aircraft ownership.
- Excess liability for managed aircraft.
- Non-owned aircraft hull and liability.
- Airport liability for private airstrips.
Motorhomes and 5th wheels
In your luxury motorhome, the world is your oyster. But unexpected things can happen such as a collision, fire, hail, and vandalism among others. As such, protecting your motorhome with the right insurance means you’re adequately covering the vehicle and its contents. Don’t assume an auto insurance policy will cover your motorhome if you are involved in an accident or some other unexpected event. It won’t. Also, your homeowner’s policy is unlikely to cover the loss of the personal property you have inside your motorhome. Having this specialized insurance will save you money and allow you to enjoy the open road knowing you’re covered. Optional coverage includes:
- Attached accessories, such as antennas, awnings, and satellite dishes.
- Replacement cost of personal belongings.
- Emergency expenses.
- Total loss replacement.
- And more.
Boats and Personal Watercraft
Boats are often big investments that require a special insurance policy designed just for these vehicles. An array of insurance options is available for boats of all shapes and sizes. Whether you have a high-performance speedster or a small, but much loved, fishing boat, Cornerstone has the right coverage at the right price.
Personal watercraft, such as Jet Skis, Sea-Doos, and Wave Runners are the motorcycles of the water. They are fast, fun, and drivable by almost anyone with a driver’s license. Having sufficient insurance to cover the unexpected is the key to preserving the fun while providing peace-of-mind that you’re covered if an accident or damage occurs.
Nothing comes close to the exhilaration of driving with the wind whistling by and the roar of the engine just below you. These are just two of the thrills of driving a motorcycle. That’s why having insurance that covers you, your motorcycle and others provides an additional level of security when you take to the open road.
Common motorcycle coverage includes liability, collision, and medical payments. However, as with autos, additional coverage can be obtained, such as increased liability, towing, and trip interruption coverage. Covered vehicles include:
- Touring Bikes
- Sport cycles
- Trike conversions
- Custom and classic motorcycles
Whether workhorses on your property or used for purely recreational means, off-road vehicle insurance protects you and your family from the unexpected. Covered vehicles include:
- 3-,4-, and 6-wheel ATVs
- Dirt bikes
- Dune buggies
- Golf carts
- Snow mobiles
Some of the coverage available includes:
- Medical Payments