Luxury, Fleet, and Collector Automobiles
Owning multiple cars doesn’t mean an auto insurance headache. In many instances, autos can be combined into one policy, making administration easy and painless. The same is true of multi-owner vehicle fleets.
- Reduced rates – We take into account that not all vehicles can be on the road at the same time. In the case of collector vehicles, they may never be driven. Rates are calculated to reflect these circumstances.
- Agreed upon value – This important number comes into play in the event of a total vehicle loss. This is paid regardless of depreciation.
- Loan or lease payoff – In the event you own more on the vehicle than the agreed upon value, your auto policy may cover the difference.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Parts – Only original parts made by the manufacturer will be used in a repair if your vehicle is damaged.
- Trusted mechanics – When you have a trusted mechanic, taking your car elsewhere just isn’t an option. Our policies give you the flexibility to use the mechanic and body repair shop of your choice. If you don’t have one, a network of fully vetted auto repair facilities is available.
- Worldwide Coverage – You are covered for up to 90 days when you rent or borrow a vehicle anywhere in the world.